Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Home Town

My home town is Seoul. Seoul is really nice city. Seoul have rever. This river called Han River.
It's very beautiful and it has many bridge. At that time, Seoul's night view is very good. Too many lights and tall buildings. Seoul have very tall tower. The tower name is Seuol Tower. The tower like a Calgary Tower. Seoul Tower have top of restaurant. But I've been to restaurant not yet. Seoul have Iteawon. Iteawon is part of Seoul and too many foreign people. Iteawon near U.S ARMY base camp. Iteawon have many foreign restaurant. I've been to restaurant. It's very delicious and foreign mood. I miss my home town. I want Korean food and my friends and my family.

2 comments:

Jeff L. said...

I hope you can find some good Korean food in Calgary! My favorite is bulgogi.

Adry said...

Hi Bravo... Me too, I missing the Costarican food...
Bye
Adriana